- Favorite Male Character- frickin Kirby.
- Favorite Female Character- *this is kind of a trick question cause Jerry Rees addresses Toaster as a girl, but in the movie Toaster is addressed as a boy. I will do Toaster for this one anyway, cause hey I like the character a lot*
- Least Favorite Character- To be honest, I don’t think I really have a least favorite. ((although I admit, the computer still freaks me out. he just sounds like he knows a lot of shit and and his grin is so unsettling. that’s probably me just me ahaha.))
- Favorite Ship- Rob and Chris. they are the only canon ship in the movie so yeah yeah
- Favorite Friendship- The main five appliances friendship. I just find it charming and interesting on how they act around each other. Its kind of like: “they bicker and fight constantly; but you know they care/lookout for each other, even if they barely show it.”. By the end of the movie, you can really see it. I think the relationships that I like the most would be Lampy and Radio, Toaster and Blanket, or Kirby and Blanket.
- Favorite Quote- anything coming out of Radio just makes me laugh. Along with Kirby.
Although *gonna cheat here*, in “The Brave Little Toaster: Goes To Mars”, there was one quote that got a good laugh out of me. mostly out of its delivery:
Kirby: The satellite?
Viking1 *voiced by DeForest Kelley I am not kidding*: No, Viking1 the bagel. Of course the satellite!
- Worst Character Death (if any)- AGAIN *like in Sgt. Frog*, the “deaths” that got me good were faked. There WAS death in this movie, but it was for minors *cars/blender/ etc* ((although, I guess the flower counts. ;u;))
- This made me so happy you have no idea Moment- KIRBY JUMPING OF THE CLIFF TO GO AFTER THE OTHERS. I literally just throw my arms in the air every time this happens I get so happy. *this sounds really dark to those who have not seen it ahaha*
- Saddest Moment- ROB REPAIRING THE AIR CONDITIONER AND AC CRYING WHEN HE LEAVES. I seriously can’t handle my emotions with this scene I just sob.
- Favorite Location- this is actually tough damn. I guess I will have to roll with the location where the pond is and the appliance parts shop. also the Cabin in the beginning of the movie. (( the backgrounds are really pretty in this movie avbdhvj-))